Which photo of yourself are you currently using on Facebook, Instagram, on your website etc? And also, which photo of you is showing up when your mailing list subscribers get your welcome email? 😱 What about on your call scheduling system? On WhatsApp? Your Fb Page? Skype? Twitter? Email banner? LinkedIn (yeah I kinda forgot that was a thing for a minute too...)!
Are they all aligned and up to date? Or are people still getting that headshot you had done like, 5 years ago, before you moved away and cut your hair?? (...just me?)
When I get new pics I aim to update them across all the platforms and touch points I have with my clients and followers, so that the version of me they see is aligned across all of the places, and a true reflection of where I’m at.
It’s important because:
- It shows I’m active and present on my social/Skype/emails/site (which is vital to show if people want to get in touch but aren’t sure if you’re still using that profile)
- Shows I’m up to date on what I’m doing, growing & evolving over time - in my craft & physically
- Shows I actually care about how my biz is evolving over time, that I’m excited to share it! If I genuinely believe in my work and am excited to share from my heart, my ideal clients will feel it too. ❤️
- As you move up to the next level in your work, using photos that are current & high vibing REFLECTS that shift. When your imagery and branding is on point with this new step up, you’ll attract clients of a new calibre
- It’s interesting and fun for my peeps to see new pics and keeps it engaging for the right reasons
- Part of the message of my own biz is about keeping your life, work & personal brand fresh and true, so for me to role model that feels important. Do you share these values?
SO. Where’ve you forgotten to update your photos?
When will you make time to get them all aligned?
It’s super fast to swap the pics over to new ones & will help to create a much more congruent and consistent brand identity.
Let me know what you do! (Or how old the pics were that you had up!!)
P.S. Are all of your brand images just plain out of date? Message me at email@example.com and let’s plan your new shoot to support you in reaching your dream clients. 2 spots left in June for U.K. (and maybe Paris???! Wanna join?).